Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blank charts

Hi

Just started trading and downloaded NT8. Im not sure whats wrong but after following all the instructions from the videos, I still cant get the charts to function. They all come up blank. In continuum as well as in the simulated data feed. Only superdom dynamic works but when pull up the chart for the same stock its blank.
    Please help

J

Hello J5s793,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

Please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I also downloaded NinjaTrader tonight and a few charts showed up (Like Gold futures and Emini SP) but other did not (like US 30 yr Bonds and even AAPL). Not sure what the problem is or how to get the charts. I have not yet received my email about Continuum/CQG even though I downloaded the software hours ago. Any help would be appreciated.

David

Comment

Who are you connected to?

It looks like CQG performed some maintenance on their servers while the markets were closed over the weekend. This may have prevented demo credentials from being sent when requested during the down time.

Futures demo account credentials are sent directly from CQGTrader[AT]cqg[DOT[com. Please check your junk or spam folders for a message from that email address. If you still do not see this message please try requesting another demo. The email can take up to 20 minutes to be sent.

NinjaTrader is a leading futures broker & trading platform provider with deep discount commissions as low as $.09 per Micro contract. Start your FREE demo powered by live data.

Also please note that the exchange has limited demo requests to two every 90 days. If you have exceeded this limit you will not receive login credentials.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes