Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dock all pannels to Control Center

Hello Everyone,

I'm brand new on this forum and recently started trading on myself. After looking into many different options and plateform, i choose to use IB and NT8 for my setup.

Basically, i just installed NT8 on my workstation, i would like to know if there is a way (option or add on) to just lock the layout and not having to manage each one separately in windows ?

Thanks,

Hello Xchange43,

Thank you for your note. Unfortunately, this is not possible currently in the NinjaTrader 8 platform but I will submit your inquiry to our development team as a feature request to be considered in a future update of the platform. I will follow up with a unique tracking ID for this request when it has been made available.

Please let us know if any additional questions come up.

Comment

Thanks,

Also i m wondering why i cant see the chart when i use teamviewer to remote on my workstation?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Xchange43,

Thank you for the reply.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.

* Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        * Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        * Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        * Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Xchange43 View Post
          Thanks,

Also i m wondering why i cant see the chart when i use teamviewer to remote on my workstation?

Thanks
          Which version are you using?

Comment

Its the latest version, 12 i think, i have to check again.

Also, what would be the recommended strategies and add on to add to NT8 in order to maximize my comfort while trading?

I m planning to setup a predefined stop loss and buy stop loss.

But i would like also something for scanning the market and alert me and a chart indicator like a buy/sell script.. anyone would have one to recommend?

Thanks

Comment

Hello Xchange43,

This is Ryan L. from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.

While we do not make recommendations or solicitations for NinjaScript or services, you can search through the Ecosystem vendors that provide studies/strategies for use within the NinjaTrader Platform at the following link. Simply enter a vendor name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your vendors of choice, please visit each vendor's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

You can also search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below if you would like to have custom projects created:

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
              Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes