Collapse

No Commissions in Trade Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, so things are now getting much worse. I was in the middle of testing my strategy, and when I closed the strategy analyzer NT locked up. Following that I started getting a consistent message about my DB being too large.(By the way, how does this happen, i back up weekly). Based on what I found in the forum, I renamed the DB, and NT8 was able to launch again. Since then the vary same strategy that was testing well and producing positive trade results, now no longer tests, and produces really crappy trade results, using the very same parameters I was using before the DB crash. Did I break my NT8?
    Also, since I renamed the DB and restarted my NT8, testing takes much longer too complete, (again, using precisely the same parameters that I was using before, and commissions still do not show up in the testing.
    So this all started with commissions not showing up in trading or testing. I don't know about trading yet, I was unable to trade at all today since my NT8 installation was broken for the entire morning before I had to leave for work.
    Any advice?
    DaveN

Comment

I'm wondering if anyone at tech support is even looking at this thread. My system is really messed up and no one is responding. What do I need to do to get some assistance here?
      DaveN

Comment

Hello daven,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send your most recent log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

Please send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
        Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
          Hello daven,

Thank you for your post.

Your Commission Templates can be applied directly in the Accounts tab of the Control Center.

Please see the steps below on how to apply a Commission Template to an account.

• Navigate to the Control Center -> Accounts tab
          • Right click on an account and select 'Edit Account...'
          • On the 'Commission' row, select the name of the custom template you created in the pull down menu
          • Click 'OK

Commissions will now be applied to any displayed unrealized PnL related to that account, as well as the Trade Performance window for trades made after this configuration.

Please let me know if this resolves the behavior you were experiencing?
          I have followed this procedure, and yet commissions are still showing up as 0.00 on my Trade Performance report. Is there something else that I am missing?

Comment

Hello keithf,

Thanks for your post.

Were these trades made before or after configuring your commissions?

It is not possible to apply commission settings to previously made trades. Commission values will only apply to trades made after the commissions were configured.

I look forward to assisting you further.
            Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The trades were made before I applied the commissions. At least going forward commissions will be applied to my trade performance report.

Thanks,

Keith

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
              47 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post aligator  
              Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses