Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Status of SFT-1536 (configurable chart update Interval) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please add my vote too

Comment

I added your vote to SFT-1536, td_910

Comment

I didn't realize until today how much of an issue this really is. I typically just use Chart Trader and not the DOM but today during the CL report I compared the DOM to the Chart, the difference is very unsettling.

I was about to start trading live but find my self hesitant because of this issue.

Brett

How can an issue like this take years to resolve, can you give us more information on what is being done and not just the standard we are looking at it.

It is hard to understand how you can have so many traders very concerned about this performance parameter and not give it a top priority,

I have said it before but I will say it again, I don't see the logic in adding significant new features ( VP Order Flow ,etc.) when the basic platform is still not working at an acceptable level.

thanks James 108

Comment

I see that the link to the original discussion no longer works http://ww.ninjatrader.com/support/fo...d.php?p=475521
          Why is that?
          Kind regards
          Bruce

Comment

I am quite confused of so much time needed to solve this critical issue. Everybody here know that fast market is real problem at Ninja now and this would solve it as done in other similar competitor software me and my team are forced to look to!

Here below a short description from an other guide... I hope it will help. Feel free to remove the post but at least consider the tip!

Click image for larger version

Name:	gfsddf.png
Views:	203
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	1040115

Comment

Several posts have been made here recently https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...250ms-possible

but no response - this needs to be one of the top priorities in these volatile markets - we have to keep posting unless they are actually busy working on this but some clear guideline and status of this is the least they can do at this point - indeed look at your competition and how they handle it, it would seem you researched competition on volume profile tools and ladders so why not apply the same approach?

Comment

Originally posted by explorer101 View Post
                Several posts have been made here recently https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...250ms-possible
                correct, by the way here the idea is to slow down the useless fasta update of some high timeframe charts to reduce CPU stress on them to be able to not lag in fast market

Now we can't decide how to distribute our CPU power using less where it is not needed, i.e. 250ms refresh on daily charts

Comment

please add my vote

Originally posted by BMM73 View Post
                  I am quite confused of so much time needed to solve this critical issue. Everybody here know that fast market is real problem at Ninja now and this would solve it as done in other similar competitor software me and my team are forced to look to!

Here below a short description from an other guide... I hope it will help. Feel free to remove the post but at least consider the tip!

Click image for larger version  Name:	gfsddf.png Views:	1 Size:	70.3 KB ID:	1040115
                  which software is that?
                  In fast market ninja is getting useless since charts are not in sync with the DOM so I too need to look elsewhere

Comment

[QUOTE=swartz;n1040155]please add my vote

which software is that?

Looks like SierraChart

Comment

Has there been any progress on implementing this feature request? It's such a critical one for many intraday traders.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. There is not update at this time.

Deciding on features for future releases is not a simple black and white decision. There are many factors involved including but not limited to:
                        • Demand which is measured by objective user requests and subjective discretion on the part of our Product Management team.
                        • Feasibility
                        • Developer bandwidth
                        • Current projects in the queue
                        • Economics
                        You'll find the tracking numbers provided in the release notes when a feature is implemented:

Comment

Here is my indicator to do faster chart updates on each tick or price change.
                          It also has an adjustable refresh interval. You can use a refresh interval of 0 for real-time updates if your computer can keep up.
                          https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...d/tickrefresh/

Check out this video to see the difference https://youtu.be/0sb8OANbcyo
                          Last edited by hurleydood; 03-29-2019, 11:09 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
                          2 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post maybeimnotrader  
                          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH