X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello Jerry,

I have received a tracking ID from our development.

For future reference your request for the ability to have single bar progression in the Playback Connection is being tracked with ID #SFT-2228.

Please note, it is up to the NinjaTrader Development team to decide if and when a request will be implemented.

Leave a comment:

• koganam
    replied
    Originally posted by JerryWar View Post
    I understand the NT8 development Team is probably overwhelmed with issues right now. But I want to get this out there.

Add a feature to Playback that is a Playback Single step. You push it and it moves forward by One Root Time frame Bar and stops. So sitting there clicking it will give you next bar,next bar, next bar etc. Obviously if you have multiple charts you need some input as to which Symbol and or Which data Series to Step by.

Jerry
    Is that just not the same as single stepping through the chart: a request that has already been made multiple times?

ref: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d.php?p=504221

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChelseaB
    replied
    Hello JerryWar,

I have submitted a feature request on your behalf to allow the Playback connection to advance one bar at a time.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request, I will post this in this thread.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• JerryWar
    started a topic Feature Request

Feature Request

I understand the NT8 development Team is probably overwhelmed with issues right now. But I want to get this out there.

Add a feature to Playback that is a Playback Single step. You push it and it moves forward by One Root Time frame Bar and stops. So sitting there clicking it will give you next bar,next bar, next bar etc. Obviously if you have multiple charts you need some input as to which Symbol and or Which data Series to Step by.

Jerry

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post elirion
by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
0 responses
0 likes