Drawing Attachments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Attachments

I've had to redraw a ton of chart drawings lately due to the crashing issue that's happening lately they don't seem to be saving my drawings.

I don't understand how I have the drawing attached to EURUSD (Daily), but it doesn't show up on any other EURUSD Daily charts only the one I drew it on. Is it supposed to? Also, it doesn't save on the daily chart.... when I close the chart window accidentally (or Ninjatrader Crashes) its gone.

Furthermore, if I switch the timeframe of the chart window to 60 minute, the drawing appears there and it now says Attached to EURUSD 60m. If I delete it from the 60 minute chart and then go back to the Daily chart its gone from there too. I don't understand....

It seems that Attach To: EURUSD Daily actually means "attached to EURUSD (this window) - is that right or is something broken?

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

Correct, when selecting the "EURUSD Daily" option, it would only apply it to the EURUSD Daily chart where it was originally drawn. More information at the below link:

Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post wzgy0920  
    Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes