Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Bug in Stochastics and Double Stochastics 'Any Input' with l colors V1.1 NT8b11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in Stochastics and Double Stochastics 'Any Input' with l colors V1.1 NT8b11.

There is a NT 8 indicator called "Stochastics and Double Stochastics 'Any Input' with lcolors V1.1 NT8b11.

In this indicator there are two indicators "Sim22_Stochastics_Colored_AnyInput" and "Sim22_Doublr Stochastics_Colored_AnyInput"
    The indicator when applied to the chart has an opinion called "Dreversal at UP" and "DREversal at down" with triangles that are supposed to appear when the signal is generated. The "On Bar close" always generates a signal, but the options "on every tick" and "on price change" sometimes generate a signal and sometimes doesn’t. A short signal is generated when a magenta triangle appears and a green triangle appears when a long signal is generated (or aqua blue if you go with defaults.)

If you look at the attachment, there are blue dots that show where a signal was not generated, and as you can see it happens in spurts.

Is there a way to correct this in the code?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

This could potentially be corrected but you would likely need to reach out to the original author of these items and provide this feedback. If you have the post saved where you found these, it should list the uploader so you could private message them. Alternatively, you would need to locate the reason for the difference in calculation modes and apply the needed logic to account for those cases.

It is possible that this was developed for a specific calculation mode and was not intended to be used with the others, I couldn't really say as I am unsure of the original author's goals for this item. They can check what Calculation mode is being used to change logic accordingly, so it is possible to account for if the overall logic allows for it.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks.. I have tried to contact author with no luck

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by frslvr, 04-11-2024, 07:26 AM
      6 responses
      1 like
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM