Any Discount for LifeTime License?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Discount for LifeTime License?

Hello anyone knows if exist any discount for buy the license lifetime? Im interest to pay it and stop leasing. But i want to know if exist anything like that? thank you.

It doesn't look like anything at the moment that I see. There have been previously. They will discount your current lease prorated.

Here's a 2014 promo:

There was a promo December 2016 or thereabouts. But that was on the main website only if I remember.

So it does happen. But if you wait until December to save a little cash, it might not be worth it.

Comment

Hello contrax,

Thank you for your post.

Sledge is correct: We are not offering any discounts at this time but we will always prorate the unused time from your current lease. To find out how much value we can prorate from your current lease, you can send your license key to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Comment

Originally posted by contrax View Post
        Hello anyone knows if exist any discount for buy the license lifetime? Im interest to pay it and stop leasing. But i want to know if exist anything like that? thank you.
        Dude, this just hit

[IMG] [IMG] Get a FREE Lease or $200 Off a Lifetime License! Open a new NinjaTrader Brokerage account by June 30th and SAVE on your Lifetime license...

Comment

Originally posted by sledge View Post

Very SAD is only for the new customers.... thats very very sad.

I was very happy when i recieve the email... inmeaditly i want to buy it but they told me that only was for the new customers...

I was thinking that email send to me because in this month i birth haha, thats a shame.

I hope if any from Ninjatrader can make that disscount to me and i pay for it. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChristopherD View Post
            Hello contrax,

Thank you for your post.

Sledge is correct: We are not offering any discounts at this time but we will always prorate the unused time from your current lease. To find out how much value we can prorate from your current lease, you can send your license key to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

We look forward to assisting you further.

Originally posted by sledge View Post

Very SAD is only for the new customers.... thats very very sad.

I was very happy when i recieve the email... inmeaditly i want to buy it but they told me that only was for the new customers...

I was thinking that email send to me because in this month i birth haha, thats a shame.

I hope if any from Ninjatrader can make that disscount to me and i pay for it. Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred