audible alerts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

audible alerts

Good morning. I have had no success trying to get an audible alarm generated when a custom indicator gets triggered. Other alarms work but for some reason this particular one doesn't. I have emailed about this before and have tried all your recommendations without any luck. Is there anyway I can create a custom alert to assign to this particular indicator?

Thanks

Hello rexsole,

Thanks for writing in to our Support team.

Can you please send me some screenshots showing how you have configured your alert?

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction

Is this an indicator that you developed yourself or did you download it from a third party developer?

I look forward to your reply.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_AlanS; 05-26-2017, 10:42 AM.
    Alan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello rexsole,

Have you confirmed the condition is becoming true perhaps using Print statements or having an arrow drawn in a addition to sounding an alarm?

I’ve provided a link to a youtube video which covers an example of using prints to understand behavior:
      Dive into manipulating C# code from within an unlocked NinjaScript strategy using the NinjaScript Editor.NinjaTrader 7 is an award winning end to end online ...

I’ve provided a link covering debugging which you may find helpful.
      Debugging: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ead.php?t=3418

If you can have your indicator print to the output window or draw an arrow on a chart when the condition becomes true, but are still unable to have an alarm played, please let us know.
      Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Barry Milan, Yesterday, 10:35 PM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by DanielSanMartin, Yesterday, 02:37 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes