• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Global draw objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Global draw objects

This is for the NT8 wish list please.
    I would like another option in the drop down list when I go into the properties of a draw object and open the global draw object list, see attached. At present there is only the current chart or ALL charts of that symbol.
    I would like to have included in that list an option to attach the draw object to SOME charts of that symbol. Like for instance if I draw support & resistance lines on my 240 min chart, I would also like those lines drawn on all 240 min and all 60 min charts of that symbol in all work spaces. So perhaps if the list picks up all the different charts I have and includes them in the list and I can choose some and not others would be ideal. Other wise how about just an option for ALL charts in all work spaces of the same symbol and time frame?
    See attached, so you know what list I speak of.
    Attached Files

Hello KennyK,

You can determine what charts will show global drawing objects using the 'Show global draw object' setting in the Data Series menu of each chart. So you would set 'Attach to' to (All charts) and then disable 'Show global draw objects' in the chart where you do not want the object to be displayed.

The suggestion to expand the 'Attach to' setting to determine in what charts the object will be applied is present on the list of possible future enhancements under SFT-2293. I will forward your vote.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by trader252, Today, 08:38 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post trader252  
    Started by ralett, Today, 06:20 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes