Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading tools/buttons on chart?

Hi,

I remember seeing a vendor or personal trading tools that basically moved and improved the Chart Trader buttons onto the actually chart. It had customize size settings as buttons (to click and trade on the fly) and buy bid/ask etc, that could be moved around the chart. Wanting to get rid of the Chart Trader for more screen real estate and like having to click a button for different size options instead of the drop down menu. Anyone familiar with something like this?

Hello Stok,

Thank you for your support forum post.

While I am not familiar with an assembly with these features directly, there are Ecosystem vendors that provide custom Chart Trader tools.

You can locate the contact information for the vendors on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these vendors are third party add-ons for NinjaTrader all pricing information will need to be obtained through the vendor.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
    Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello gplatis,

We are unable to make any recommendations, suggestions or solicitations for 3rd party services.

With that being said, you can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below to see if any will take on custom coding projects. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Originally posted by gplatis
      @Ryan :
      Any add-on vendor (or via Ninjascript or 3rd party indicator) for extra buttons on the chart like : Strategy ON, Strategy OFF, Strategy PAUSE ? Any suggestion ?

Comment

Originally posted by gplatis
        Hi,
        thanks for your reply.
        The information of your reply is already known to me.
        But your reply is incomplete. You did not not answer the part of my question " ... via Ninjascript...".
        Thanks.
        Hello gplatis,

Thank you for the follow up.

If you would like to take on learning NinjaScript on your own, we have a fully documented help guide which will help you get started with Ninja Script. You will find language references to all of the methods and functions you will be using. You will also see a tutorial section which will help you create your first indicator and get you started with some of these concepts.
        A link to our Help Guide can be found below:

I am also linking you to the Educational Resources section of the Help Guide to help you get started with NinjaScript:

​You will find Reference Samples online as well as some Tips and Tricks for both indicators and strategies:

These samples can be downloaded, installed and modified from NinjaTrader and hopefully serve as a good base for your custom works.

There is a also a growing library of user submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our support form. Please look in the NinjaScript File Sharing section of our support forum as you may find what you are looking for there.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TraderG23, 12-08-2023, 07:56 AM
        9 responses
        1 like
        Last Post Gavini
        by Gavini

Started by oviejo, Today, 12:28 AM
        0 responses