Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chart trader error when is active

Hello,

When I activate the chart trader the ninjatrader is more slowly and I see the error in the control center:

Free online storage and sharing with Screencast.com. 2 GB of storage and 2 GB of bandwidth per month for free. We won't compress, alter or take ownership of your content.

I have copied from the log file :

2017-06-08 12:26:43:469|3|16|A direct X error has occurred while rendering the chart: HRESULT: [0x88990015], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain], Message: El recurso se produjo en el destino de representación incorrecto.
    : Each DirectX render target requires its own brushes. You must create brushes directly in OnRender() or using OnRenderTargetChanged(). Please see the help guide for 'OnRenderTargetChanged' for more information.
    2017-06-08 12:26:43:470|3|16|Chart rendering failed. There is likely a problem with a chart object's OnRender method. D2D error = 'HRESULT: [0x88990015], Module: [SharpDX.Direct2D1], ApiCode: [D2DERR_WRONG_RESOURCE_DOMAIN/WrongResourceDomain], Message: El recurso se produjo en el destino de representación incorrecto.
    '

Best Regards
    David

Hello David,

Can you please send me your log and trace files so I can investigate. Log and trace files can be found at the following locations. Right click the log and trace folder and select Send to-->Compressed (zipped) folder. Subsequently attach both .zip files in your email. Please send the email to "platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com" and put 'Att Jason, http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...d.php?t=101176' in the subject header.

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->log

Windows start menu-->Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->trace
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jason  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM