Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please make the minimum chart size smaller

Guys,

This is a super-easy and quick fix, that I asked for before, and it still hasn't been done. I understand why you need to enforce a minimum chart width and height, given how NT8 renders vs. how NT7 used to do it. However, is absolutely no reason why you need to have the minimums set as large as they are now. Can you please reduce the current minimum width and minimum height of an NT chart to maybe 1/2 to 2/3 of the current size? It should still scale OK. At the very least, make the minimum width the same as the minimum height, so we can make a smaller, "squarer" chart. This is literally a 2 minute code fix, so can you please send this to the dev team and ask them to include it in the next release?

Thanks!

Hello Trader_55,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you for the suggestion. I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Maybe get a higher resolution monitor? Charts will be the size of a postage stamp on my 4K screens if they're opened smaller

Comment

Originally posted by reach4thelasers View Post
        Maybe get a higher resolution monitor? Charts will be the size of a postage stamp on my 4K screens if they're opened smaller
        Not everyone has a 4K monitor. The point is to allow flexibility for a wide variety of situations and hardware, but in any case this won't affect you at all, you don't have to shrink your charts down if you don't want to.

Comment

They come in perfectly on my screen - taking up a quarter of the available space

Comment

Hello Trader_55,

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2352. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
            Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by ScottWalsh, 04-16-2024, 04:29 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post ScottWalsh  
            Started by frankthearm, Today, 09:08 AM
            10 responses
            0 likes