Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

text on pitchfork?

Hello,
    Is there any way to get rid of the text (0%, 50%, 100%) on the pitchfork AS A DEFAULT setting, so when I pull up a pitchfork I don't have to go thru the extra steps of right clicking on the pitchfork, left clicking on "properties", left clicking on "template" (bottom right corner), left clicking on "load" and finally left clicking on the style I want that I've created. That's five extra clicks just for a simple fork. Yeesh. Is there a faster, more efficient way to do this, so your default fork comes up immediately without all these extra steps?
    Thanks,
    Tasuki
    Attached Files

Hello Tasuki,
    There will not be a way to remove the text from the pitch fork within NinjaTrader other than the remove text option within the properties. Any other text items can be achieved through custom scripts.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_RyanM; 06-14-2017, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tasuki View Post
      Hello,
      Is there any way to get rid of the text (0%, 50%, 100%) on the pitchfork AS A DEFAULT setting, so when I pull up a pitchfork I don't have to go thru the extra steps of right clicking on the pitchfork, left clicking on "properties", left clicking on "template" (bottom right corner), left clicking on "load" and finally left clicking on the style I want that I've created. That's five extra clicks just for a simple fork. Yeesh. Is there a faster, more efficient way to do this, so your default fork comes up immediately without all these extra steps?
      Thanks,
      Tasuki
      Have you tried saving the look that you want, as the default profile?

Comment

Konagam, thanks for your input. Our man Ryan seems to be saying that this isn't possible, but I'm open to anything. I'm not sure what a "default profile" is or how to create it. Can you explain, please?

Comment

Originally posted by Tasuki View Post
          Konagam, thanks for your input. Our man Ryan seems to be saying that this isn't possible, but I'm open to anything. I'm not sure what a "default profile" is or how to create it. Can you explain, please?
          Your request somewhat very clearly says that you created a template, which you are selecting? No?

So save that template as "Default". I am really not sure how else to say it.

Comment

Hello Tatsuki.
            If you select remove text options within the Pitchforks properties (click on the anchor line > right click > Properties) and select remove text > in the bottom right hand you will find a section to save templates > Save this template as Default.
            This will be possible however this will be the only way to remove the text. All other modifications of this nature must be made per custom scripting.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post XXtrader  
            Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Waxavi