Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird OCO ID bug when trading

The error is:

Sim 101, Order '3598303dee8241a2ae778a2f53ace451' can't be submitted: The OCO ID 'e7d53bcfe33647358a9cfa50b3f6a2b0' cannot be reused. Please use a new OCO ID. affected Order: Sell 10000 Limit @ 0.75864
    I don't know what this means, and I am getting it trading FX on my sim account. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Hello majoraspberry,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry.

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put 'Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Is there a solution to this issue yet?
      Thanks

Comment

Hi,

I had this a number of times, too. One possible cause is the following sequence of events:

1. Enter a long position, using an ATM Strategy for placing a stop and target order
        2. ATM places stop sell order, but the stop distance is too tight, i.e. stop order is already invalid at the time of submission due to market movement, i.e. stop sell order is above the market
        3. Stop order gets rejected
        4. ATM places target limit sell order, using the same OCO ID as the already-rejected stop order (resulting in the target order not being placed and causing the error message cited above, because apparently the OCO ID is already marked as "burned" at this time)

So I'd consider this error message normal, provided the stop order was indeed invalid. This should also be visible in the log.

Kind regards,
        Gurk

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        2 responses