6E Sep. contract.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6E Sep. contract.

I type in 6E and hit OK and still see only see the June contract. It will not find and load the September contract.
    Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for your note.

The 6E instrument is not set to rollover in NinjaTrader until tomorrow. You can change this to rollover today using these steps:
    1. Open the Instrument Manager (Tools > Instruments) then select 6E from the list and click Edit.
    2. In the Instrument Editor's Misc tab, near the bottom of the list, click the "56 rollovers" button.

3. In the Contract Months menu, select 09-17 from the list on the left. On the right side of the menu set Rollover Date to 06/15/2017 then click OK.
    4. Click OK again to exit the Instrument Editor then click OK a final time to exit the Instrument Manager.

After making this change please right click in the chart and select 'Reload All Historical Data'.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Got it. Can I also simply type in 09-17 to see the new contract without rolling it over?
      Thanks.

Comment

Hello Trader17,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, you can type the instrument and expiry in the chart and press Enter on your keyboard to change the data series of the chart.
        I have included a link to our help guide page on working with price data. Please expand the section labeled how to change a data series.

Working with Price Data

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks. So this is a different way of doing it. When I tried to enter it in the search box it did not recognize the month and year for me.
          Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by nandhumca, Yesterday, 03:41 PM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
          Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:37 PM
          1 response
          0 likes