Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaScript Wizard and Indicator/Strategy Properties Questions

Hi - I have two questions:

1. When I attempt to run the NinjaScript Wizard to create a strategy or indicator, the Condition Builder is missing - is there a setting to turn this on?

2. When adding an indicator or strategy to a chart, the individual Properties do not display the Description field like they did with NT7. i.e.:

[Display(ResourceType = typeof(Custom.Resource), Name="Trading Start Time", Description="Trading Hours Start Time", Order=1, GroupName="Trade Management")]

The Description field is no where to be seen. Am I looking in the wrong place or is there a setting to show this?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

Regarding the condition builder, this should be in the Conditions and Actions tab of the Builder, are you not seeing this tab? Could you provide an image of where you are currently looking in the builder and not seeing this?

For your second question, the descriptions are a little different than NT7, instead of showing up in a window below the list you would instead click the "i" icon that is on the list. This opens a new window which can display a larger area of text.

Also, please ensure to remove the ResourceType= from your properties:
    Code:
    [Display([B]ResourceType = typeof(Custom.Resource),[/B] Name="Trading Start Time", Description="Trading Hours Start Time", Order=1, GroupName="Trade Management")]
    TO:

Code:
    [Display(Name="Trading Start Time", Description="Trading Hours Start Time", Order=1, GroupName="Trade Management")]

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by FrazMann, Today, 11:21 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post FrazMann  
    Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
    8 responses
    0 likes