Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is wrong?

Please see attached four charts:
    This is the second day in a row that this has happened, ever since I installed the latest version of NT 8. This problem only happens with this one 2 minute chart, not my 5 minute chart, not the 1000 tick chart I also have in the same workspace. The problem is, as you can see, that the indicators don't go all the way to the hard right edge. In the first of the attached charts, you can see the settings I have for this 2 minute chart.
    Also, why is the volume indicator barely visible?
    If I delete this chart and create a new one, the indicators plot correctly. "Reload all historical data" doesn't help. Reload Ninjascript doesn't help either.
    WTF is going on with this chart, and why only this 2 minute chart? And why does it screw up first thing when I open the program in the morning, but when I create a new chart it's OK?
    And, is it just a coincidence that this only showed up after installing the latest version?
    Chart 3 shows what the chart looks like when you *don't* see the little black arrow at the top right--in other words, the chart is positioned correctly, or so it's supposed to be. Chart 4 shows that I'm actually missing four bars when the chart thinks that it is positioned correctly.
    What the heck is going on? Please fix this,
    Thanks, Tasuki
    Attached Files

Hello Tasuki,

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files" and "Workspace files and UI settings".
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

OK, Chris, files away! Thanks, hope you can figure this out. pretty darn annoying.

Comment

Unfortunately I did not receive your files. Please send an email to [email protected] and follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further. Also include Attn: Chris Jameson and a link to this thread.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        • Right click on the 'log', 'trace' and 'workspaces' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by trilliantrader, Today, 03:01 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post helpwanted  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes