Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some indicators wont load and eventually dissapear

Hello.

Ninjatrader 8 works great, but when I run a lot of charts in tick replay with very complex indicators changing everything, it gets stuck.

I found my way how to handle these issues, I minimalised indicators on my charts, set them to calculate at bar close, I load only simple chatless workspace just with Basic Entry tool first, wait for other active workspace to load and then activate it. This way I made my NT run well even when using exotic indicators.

But I have issue with a couple of indicators. They often dont load. I see them being activated on chart info, but they are not present on my chart. Especially PriceActionSwingPro and volume proflies. No matter how many times I open and close NT8, it just wont load. Only thing that sometimes helps is to go to chart Data Series and change ammount of days that should be loaded. But sometimes my chart gets broken instead. I am using Unirenko bars to the top.

I tried to delete cache, reset database and so on, then this PriceActionSwing just diapears from active indicators, like I would never activated it at all. Yeah I know that it is a custom independent indicator and we even made some changes to it. But maybe there is a simple solution I am missing.

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

Even though this is a custom item, I'm happy to check into this with you to the best of my abilities if you would please email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20170716.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by r68cervera, Today, 05:29 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post r68cervera  
    Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes