• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Error on requesting bars series: 'Error on loading historical data for instrument ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error on requesting bars series: 'Error on loading historical data for instrument ...

Hi, when I run a strategy over whole set of SP500 stocks I got this message: Error on requesting bars series: 'Error on loading historical data for instrument 'VNO': '20018' '. I run it for a period from 1.1.2017 till today. I check the ticker and it has a whole price history. Whats more - when I run it separately, there is no problem. Maybe it is linked to another problem when running the strategy over the whole SP500 - I also got a message: " Error on calling 'OnStateChange' method: You are accessing an index with a value that is invalid since it is out-of-range..." I think I handled it in the code defining enough bars for the strategy.

Any tips?

Thanks

Petr

Hello Petr,

It sounds like historical data was not able to be loaded.

Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may request your log and trace files. In the email please include a link to this forum thread.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB; 11-26-2018, 12:01 PM.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Simon Investimens, Today, 03:26 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Simon Investimens  
    Started by EnveousColnago, Yesterday, 06:58 AM
    1 response
    0 likes