Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Optimizer not displaying boolean results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Kevin,

I have seen some inconsistencies here that I am asking for more clarity on, but I do not see an issue where Settings are not loaded when loading a saved Multi Objective optimization. I'd like to schedule a remote support session with you so I can observe these first hand and see how we can work towards a case that we can present internally.

Could you send me a message at our Platform Support email address so we can schedule a time to get connected? (Please include a link to this thread or the tracking number I posed in post 13)

Our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday.

EDIT: To note on the inconsistencies I was asking for clarity on, this involved what would be expected when opening different types of optimizations from the log. I never saw an issue where the Settings property grid would be blank. As far as what is expected, a Standard Backtest would be created in a new tab or new window with the settings logged for that backtest iteration. Multi Objective optimizations also do not save the results grid generated when opening the logged backtest, only the parameters are given.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 01-14-2019, 09:09 AM.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
    24 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post spwizard  
    Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes