Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Peronals Supports / Resistances

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peronals Supports / Resistances

Hello,

Currently novice with NinjaTrader 8 (I am in parallel with TradingView), I would like to create a code allowing me to automatically plot my areas of supports / resistances / personal pivots.

Unfortunately, I manually trace them every morning and it takes me a lot of time.

My objective is to trace them daily and keep a history. If it is possible to choose periods it would be ideal.

Here's what it looks like:

Is there already a standard "Pivots Resistance" code on NinjaTrader 8 that will allow me to modify them?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Hello Ron77,

Thanks for your post.

Our Pivots indicator is open source and can be found in the NinjaScript Editor under Indicators. You are able to save a copy and implement your own modifications to have these support/resistance levels use an alternate calculation. The custom indicator can then be added to the chart to draw these levels. I may also suggest reviewing our other indicators to get more familiar with creating and modifying indicators.

If you are interested in services to have a custom modification of this script created for you, I can have a representative of our EcoSystem reach out with information on NinjaScript Consultants and vendors who would be happy to create/offer this indicator for you at your request.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for your answer and responsiveness.

I will be interested in having a representative from your EcoSystem set up a custom indicator.

How should I get in touch?
      Do I have to send him the data?

How much could it cost?
      Thanks in advance

Comment

Hello Ron77,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Thanks for you're answer. I'll check youre link

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post samish18  
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          3 responses