Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strat Training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strat Training

Good Morning,

I watched your training video 301 on NT8. I was wondering if you have anything more advanced? Or do you offer paid training via computer? I have a few advanced conditions I would like to add and the wizard has it all there to make it simple, I just need someone to walk me through it one time.

Thanks

Example: I'm trying to code entering a trade after a moving average cross but on the first pullback to the fast MA.

Comment

Hello,

We do have resources to help you begin creating NinjaScript Strategies/Indicators.

I would encourage to see the information and links under Getting Started with NinjaScript

The following will introduce you to the strategy builder;

Strategy Builder Intro: 7 Minutes
      An overview of the Strategy Builder feature in the NinjaTrader 8 platform.NinjaTrader supports over 40,000 traders around the globe with best-in-class techno...

Strategy Builder NT8:
      Understand the fundamentals of basic strategy creation by developing an actual strategy using the NinjaTrader Strategy Builder.2:45 Opening a Strategy Builde...

See the NinjaScript Editor Youttube,
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

A link to our Help Guide NinjaScript section can be found here,

Click here to see our NinjaScript Reference Samples:

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. They also may offer training classes. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of professional NinjaScript Consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_AlanP; 01-31-2018, 10:42 AM.
      Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I would like an email from your business development team regarding my options.

Comment

Hello Angus7,

This is Ryan L. from the Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Alan.

You can search our extensive library of vendors who provide programming services through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
          Ryan L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bmartz, Today, 09:30 AM
          1 response
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
          Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes