Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

automatic strategy disable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

automatic strategy disable

Hello:
    I have a robot. When I enable it and then I turn off my computer, the strategy is disabled when I turn it on. How can I fit it?
    thanks

Welcome to the forums Felnat!

NinjaScript strategies run on your platform and require the PC to be running for the platform and strategy to work. We also instruct uses to disable any Windows power saving modes that may put their computer in a suspended/sleep/hibernate state as the platform will not be able to operate your strategies.

If the strategy is disabling after you enable it, it is likely hitting an error and causing itself to abort. The log tab of the Control Center should be checked for what this error is. Depending on the error, you may be able to change a setting in the strategy or it may need to be debugged so the error can be avoided. If you see an error that disables the strategy, please select that error in the log tab of the Control Center and copy the error with Ctrl + C. You may then paste it here so we can give further input on how the error can be avoided.

If this is not a strategy you have built, the developer of the strategy will most likely need to be contacted for using the appropriate settings. It would then be most helpful to show them what steps you are taking and a screenshot of any errors you see so they can look into the matter further. I'll be happy to give my insight on the error to assist further as well.

If this is a strategy you have built and you are looking for support for support on how to prevent your strategy from hitting this issue, please let me know and I can provide some additional debugging insight based on this error.

I look forward to your reply.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Felnat,

I have not received a reply from you. Could you confirm that you have seen this message or have resolved your inquiry?
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 12:02 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH  
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
      1 response
      0 likes