Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

"Red Card" error when StartBehavior=ImmediatelySubmitSynchronizeAccount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Red Card" error when StartBehavior=ImmediatelySubmitSynchronizeAccount

Hello,
    looking for a logical explanation what went wrong.
    Selected StartBehavior=ImmediatelySubmitSynchronizeAccount to sync account with strategy on startup. My understanding is that NT submits a market order to align both.
    But it's getting rejected. And the error "Insufficient Funds" son't make sense at all.

2019-05-06 09:39:47:374|1|4|Enabling NinjaScript strategy 'TfsBollingerMarketMakerV2.1/168558367' : On starting a real-time strategy - StartBehavior=ImmediatelySubmitSynchronizeAccount Position=EURUSD 635L AccountPosition=EURUSD 3792L EntryHandling=All entries EntriesPerDirection=1 StopTargetHandling=Per entry execution ErrorHandling=Stop strategy, cancel orders, close positions, ignore order rejections ExitOnSessionClose=False SetOrderQuantityBy=Strategy ConnectionLossHandling=Recalculate DisconnectDelaySeconds=10 CancelEntriesOnStrategyDisable=False CancelExitsOnStrategyDisable=False Calculate=On each tick IsUnmanaged=True MaxRestarts=4 in 5 minutes
    2019-05-06 09:39:47:374|1|4|NinjaScript strategy 'TfsBollingerMarketMakerV2.1/168558367' submitting order
    2019-05-06 09:39:47:375|1|4|Syncing account position on starting strategy 'TfsBollingerMarketMakerV2.1/168558367'. Account position='3792L EURUSD' Strategy position='L EURUSD'
    2019-05-06 09:39:48:016|1|32|Order='680900206/401386179' Name='Sell' New state='Submitted' Instrument='EURUSD' Action='Sell' Limit price=1.12016 Stop price=0 Quantity=1,270 Type='Limit' Time in force=GTC Oco='' Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error='No error' Native error=''
    2019-05-06 09:39:48:016|1|32|Order='0/401386179' Name='Synchronize' New state='Rejected' Instrument='EURUSD' Action='Sell' Limit price=0 Stop price=0 Quantity=3,157 Type='Market' Time in force=GTC Oco='' Filled=0 Fill price=0 Error='Order rejected' Native error='Instruction processing has resulted in a Red Card. Please check details. Insufficient Funds.'
    2019-05-06 09:39:48:016|0|32|401386179, Instruction processing has resulted in a Red Card. Please check details. Insufficient Funds. affected Order: Sell 3157 Market

Hello TraderFrank,

Have you contacted your broker about this order at this point?

The message you are seeing would be a broker-specific message which is listing Insufficient funds, this would be something the broker could review and provide more detail on. From the platform standpoint, it is simply reporting the state of the order which seems to have been rejected for the mentioned reasons.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Using Forex.com. And clearly AccountPositionis stating that current position is 3792L. So why should the sell order for 3157 fail?
      The order is generated NT internally, so it's nothing I could react on in the script. Thought that Forex.com is NT's "preferred" Forex broker? So could you try to find out? Pretty sure it's impossible for me to find anyone at Forex.com who knows about my "Red Flag" issue with NT8.

Comment

Hello TraderFrank,

The order is generated NT internally
        Correct the platform has placed the order to the broker but your broker rejected this order which is then relayed back to NinjaTrader. Only the broker would have the full details on specifically why the order has been rejected outside of the comment that was given.

Error='Order rejected' Native error='Instruction processing has resulted in a Red Card. Please check details. Insufficient Funds.'
        This is something you would need to speak with your broker about to gather more specific details. With the details they provide, we could discuss how to move forward depending on what specifically happened here. That may entail modifying the start behavior of the strategy or addressing whatever concern brought up this message.

When speaking with your broker, you can provide the specific message you had seen with the rejection or:
        Instruction processing has resulted in a Red Card. Please check details. Insufficient Funds.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

I am having the same problem as TraderFrank. Based on your answer to TraderFrank, I wrote to the Forex.com support. Here is their reply:

Our records do not indicate any order rejections for your account. Considering the same, it might be possible that this error is getting generated on Ninjatrader servers. We suggest you to contact Ninjatrader customer support for more information on these errors.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have any further questions. Thank you for your cooperation.
          Best regards,
          Client Management Team

Comment

Hello CHEIII,

If you are having trouble with order rejections or order submission I would suggest to use the platforms help > email support option. Ensure the log and trace option is checked and also include a short description of the problem along with the error you are seeing.

Please let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin  
            Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
            6 responses
            0 likes