• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

market profile indicator

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

market profile indicator

Hi sorry if this is the wrong location to ask this but I am looking for a Market Profile overlay indicator that can allow the user to have both an overall Day or Week overview at the side of the chart (presumably programmable in the indicator settings) but also a profile generated every half hour hour or whatever the user wishes for X given number of bars ongoing directly on the chart as it is being written. I think I saw something like this created for NT7 and some of the other platforms like MT but haven't seen it built or updated for NT8 just yet. Or if it has I've missed it somewhere. Has anyone done that yet?

Originally posted by Daryl Haaland View Post
    Hi sorry if this is the wrong location to ask this but I am looking for a Market Profile overlay indicator that can allow the user to have both an overall Day or Week overview at the side of the chart (presumably programmable in the indicator settings) but also a profile generated every half hour hour or whatever the user wishes for X given number of bars ongoing directly on the chart as it is being written. I think I saw something like this created for NT7 and some of the other platforms like MT but haven't seen it built or updated for NT8 just yet. Or if it has I've missed it somewhere. Has anyone done that yet?
    You can check out ninjatraderecosystem.com for market profile add ons.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...rket%20profile
    RayNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by dtl-saw, Today, 03:36 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post dtl-saw
    by dtl-saw

Started by williamzz, Today, 02:04 PM