Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to Automate an ATM strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Automate an ATM strategy

Hello

I created my own Strategy in the Builder, It has one Target and one Stop.. My question is: Along with the single target in the strategy, how can I automate an ATM strategy I created to kick in each time when I get a signal to go Long or go Short from the Strategy..???

Thanks Michael

Hello Mykro,

Thanks for your post.

The Strategy Builder does not connect with ATM strategies and cannot be used with ATM strategies.

If you wish to have a strategy that can work with ATM strategies then you would need to work directly in ninjascript with specific methods and properties that connect ninjascript to an ATM template. When done, you would have a strategy that would provide the entries and an ATM that would handle the profit and stop targets while allowing you to manually adjust at the time if you wish.

An example of a ninjascript strategy that works with an ATM template is provided in your NinjaTrader. The example strategy is named "SampleAtmStrategy". The strategy code file has been documents with comments to assist in understanding what the strategy code does. You can review the strategy code and comments by using the ninjascript editor: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...components.htm

You can review the special method and properties for ninjasctipt ATM connection here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gy_methods.htm

Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post CortexZenUSA  
    Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
    0 responses
    1 view