Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Tree Walk Error during Strategy Optimization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tree Walk Error during Strategy Optimization

Hey fellas,

I ran across this error while running my Strategy Optimization:

Unhandled exception: Cannot modify the logical children for this node at this time because
    a tree walk is in progress.

The Optimization continued running in the background so it doesn't look like a critical erro.

From support archive search, I see someone reported this a while back when NJT 8 was in beta:

I have a screen shot and Log/Trace files, along with the Strategy CS if you want it as well.

Hello PN720,

Thank you for your post.

Please send use the screen shot of the settings used as well as the strategy and the log and trace files.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Mail to Platform Support. Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.

Click here for instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/w...#1TC=windows-8

Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Click here for detailed instruction: https://www.java.com/en/download/faq/screenshot.xml

Please place'ATTN: Patrick H' in the subject line and a reference to this thread in the body of the email.

I look forward to your response.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post alifarahani  
    Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
    1 response
    0 likes