• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

AdoptAccountPosition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Saltminer,

This sounds related to what I've been working through regarding start behaviour:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...540#post547540

Ultimately I couldn't achieve the behaviour I was after, but you might find the part about identifying existing orders helpful.

Cheers.

Comment

Hello beastment,

NinjaTrader will not start a strategy if there is a order working which was submitted outside the strategy, this is a feature request.

There are two bugs on this thread, 1 which has been resolved and one submitted for fix yesterday.

If you would like to provide more detail as to what your question is or what specifically was relevant to this thread please do so.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.
      Alan P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Alan,

No question at this stage. It was just that it appeared saltminer was trying to recover from a stoppage and having difficulty with pre-existing orders not being picked up. I was trying to do essentially the same thing using the immediatelysubmit option instead, and although I ran in to some issues I am able to get the strategy started and completely in sync with pre-existing orders submitted outside of the strategy (albeit working orders must be cancelled by the strategy and re-submitted under some circumstances).

I thought saltminer might find that helpful given the original intent of the post, but apologies if I was off-topic.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by 911C4S, Today, 06:51 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post 911C4S
        by 911C4S

Started by dlanthana, Today, 06:24 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes