Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Export a cell from Excel to NinjaTrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export a cell from Excel to NinjaTrader

Hi,
    for my strategy to work i need to access a cell on that day in Excel to give back one number. As an example. If its January 22nd i would like Ninja to access the Excel-Cell next to that date and give me back one number. On January 23rd the next cell and so on.
    I think I have already set everything up, with dll etc., as it was said in this post: https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...96-ninja-excel .
    But now when backtesting the strategy, even with accessing a random cell, it wont work. There is no error warning etc. It just backtests the strategy without regarding my "if´s" that are connected to the excel data.
    I am quite new to programming,
    Thanks alot for your help
    Felix

Hello FelixMMM,

Communicating with excel is outside of what our NinjaTrader Support team is able to assist with.

This thread will remain open for any community members that would like to assist.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ruudawakening, Today, 12:58 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
    Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes