Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Help with Multi Time Frame Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Multi Time Frame Strategy

I have a strategy that works but I would like to add a larger time frame for trend detection. I think I am close but something is off. Can I send the code to you in a private message and ask for you to look it over. It is not complicated. How do I get it to you?
    Thanks.

Hello cpabiz20k,

Thanks for your post.

You are always welcome to write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]Com, you do not need to first post in the forum to ask for help. We only ask that you do not both write in and post on the forum.

Before writing in, I would suggest reviewing the Multi time frame section of the help guide which will likely provide the answer you are looking for. Here is a link for your convenience:https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...nstruments.htm

Before writing in, please note that as a small team we do not provide debugging services. We suggest that you debug by using Print statements. We have assembled some debugging tips here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...script_cod.htm

If after reviewing the help guide link provided and debugging does not help resolve question, please write into PlatformSupport[at]NinjaTrader[dot]com. If possible, provide a reduced version of your strategy that demonstrates the issue and the steps to recreate the issue (IE: Instrument, time frame, etc, etc.). For this case, please mark the E-mail subject Atten:Paul, Ticket# 2322236 and finally, include a link to this forum thread for reference. While we do not provide debugging services we can review your code for anything that stands out and/or provide further debugging steps you can follow.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rocketman7, Today, 09:41 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rocketman7  
    Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
    1 response
    0 likes