Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Errors in real time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errors in real time

I get these errors when I connect my strategy in real time (attached document). But then, when I reconnect the strategy, they no longer appear. Why do these errors occur? Thanks for your help and regards.
    Attached Files

Hello soyjesus,

Thank you for the post.

When you say reconnect the strategy, do you mean to re apply it/ re enable it?

Can you also provide more details on the strategy, is this one you have created and if so was this a builder strategy or manually coded? If you can provide an example of the entry and target syntax that you are using that would be helpful as well.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jesse,

My strategy uses stops by ticks and stops by price. I think the problem is that when you switch from one type of stop to another, it seems that the stop orders are not completely canceled. Can this be the reason for the problem?

Comment

Hello soyjesus,

Can you clarify for me:

When you say reconnect the strategy, do you mean to re apply it/ re enable it?
        I will also take it that this is a strategy you are creating, can you tell me is this a builder strategy or manually coded? This is so I can better understand what type of syntax is being used.

If you think it is related to using two calculation modes, I would suggest to perform a test while using only one calculation mode to see if that helps. If so, that would help to isolate the logic required to see the error. If this test does not help to highlight the problem, can you provide a sample of the syntax causing the problem or attach the strategy file for review?

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes