Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Difference of two dataSeries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Difference of two dataSeries

Hiii
    my strategy is how to find new dataSeries from two different dataSeries.
    please give me hint .
    how i can built such type of strategy.

please reply me .
    like 6B 12-19 is one dataseries and 6E 12-19 is another i want to find difference of these two dataSeries which is a new dataSeries. Ok than how i can implement this in code.

Hello shaista parveen,

Thanks for your post.

You might take a look at the "Spread" indicator on the NT user apps section of the NinjaTrader Ecosystem, here is a direct link: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...andlesticks-2/ Please note: The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

You would be able to use the indicators output in a strategy, the indicator provides 4 plots (data series) that you can access that provide the spread's Open, High, Low and close values on a per bar basis.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

i have already this indicator i am unable to apply any strategy on the obtained new dataseries

Comment

Hello shaista parveen,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are unable to create a strategy using the indicator, you may want to seek the services of a 3rd party programmer. If this is of interest we can provide you with a link to 3rd party programmers in the NinjaTrader Ecosystem.
        Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

okay send me link

Comment

Hello shaista parveen,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Paul.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
            47 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post aligator  
            Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post jaybedreamin