• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Does Ninjatrader Have a Automated Buy/Sell Scalping Script?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does Ninjatrader Have a Automated Buy/Sell Scalping Script?

Hi,

I currently use ToS for my trading platform and have used multiple scripts to buy/sell directional options for scalping, based on many different price indicators and logic using custom, and available scripts such as TTM Squeeze, with mixed results.

I have back tested them with ToS and had decent results, - however realistically I couldn't make 50 trades a day myself, - there isn't anyway I can match the quickness of computerized automated trading.

I'm curious if NT has automated scripts that would buy/sell directional options based on the underlying price of the stock, and take profits or losses at a certain adjustable percentage?

Also are there other automated NT scripts that use different strategies that have over 50% success rate? - I'm very open to any type strategies.

I'm a very experienced trader, and believe automated trading is the future, and I'm ready to combine that with my many years of programming experience.

Regards,

TSmith
    Last edited by TSmith; 01-19-2020, 02:15 AM.

Hi TSmith, thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forum.

I like to recommend this post from our colleague Chelsea on starting out with NinjaScript:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...sample-scripts

Currently trading options through NinjaScript is not supported, only futures, stocks, and forex instruments can be processed by a script at this time.

The trading flexibility is high with NinjaScript, there are a few samples built-in available to view from the Strategies folder of the NinjaScript Editor.

Please let me know if I can assist any further.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chris,

Thanks for replying back and I will review the info you referred me to.

There are many intriguing aspects of NT.

Regards,

TSmith

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Kelsoner, Yesterday, 11:31 AM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
      Started by GeoOrtiz, 02-21-2020, 03:44 PM
      1 response