Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

I'm looking for recommendation for a Strategy Developer Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for recommendation for a Strategy Developer Company

I have developed a basic strategy and backtested it and it is profitable. I can see some additional items that need to be incorporated to optimize its profitability. It's beyond my experience to optimize it further than what I have, and I'm looking for a recommendation on a company that is qualified, efficient, and cost sensitive. Can anyone make a recommendation to me based on their experience of companies they have had success with? I received the following list of 53 companies that are part of the NinjaTrader network of consultants, but I don't have any experience with any of these individuals/companies. I assume some are better than others. Here is the list I was furnished from NinjaTrader: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.
    Last edited by JustinNichols11; 03-12-2020, 11:44 AM. Reason: Typo corrections

Sorry about the typos. I tried to correct them and reposed, but it says I do not have permission to do so. Here is how the above should have read.

I have developed a basic strategy and backtested it and it is profitable. I can see some additional items that need to be incorporated to optimize its profitability. It's beyond my experience to optimize it further than what I have, and I'm looking for a recommendation on a company that is qualified, efficient, and cost sensitive. Can anyone make a recommendation to me based on their experience of companies they have had success with? I received the following list of 53 companies that are part of the NinjaTrader network of consultants, but I don't have any experience with any of these individuals/companies. I assume some are better than others. Here is the list I was furnished from NinjaTrader: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

Comment

Hello JustinNichols11,

I wanted to welcome you to the NinjaTrader forums!

This inquiry is directed at the community and will remain open for any community members to offer advice and recommendations.

(As you may know, our NinjaTrader staff will not be able to offer advice or recommendations)
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by yertle, Today, 08:38 AM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB, 01-08-2017, 06:59 PM
      80 responses
      5 likes