Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

MTF indicator error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTF indicator error

I am trying to build a strategy using a multi time frame indicator that gets me higher aggregation trend. The problem is every time I create the strategy and try to start it it will never initiate. I check my inputs in the strategy Builder and everything is correct. Is there a different way of instituting a multi time frame indicator any strategy?

Hi Teebone21, thanks for your note.

The strategy must add every data series that the indicator is adding. This is mentioned here:

"Should your script be the host for other scripts that are creating indicators and series dependent resources in State.DataLoaded, please make sure that the host is doing the same AddDataSeries() calls as those hosted scripts would. For further reference, please also review the 2nd example below and the 'Adding additional Bars Objects to NinjaScript' section in Multi-Time Frame & Instruments"

Please let me know if this does not resolve your inquiry.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post

The strategy must add every data series that the indicator is adding. This is mentioned here:

"Should your script be the host for other scripts that are creating indicators and series dependent resources in State.DataLoaded, please make sure that the host is doing the same AddDataSeries() calls as those hosted scripts would. For further reference, please also review the 2nd example below and the 'Adding additional Bars Objects to NinjaScript' section in Multi-Time Frame & Instruments"

can this be done in strategy builder ?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post

i figured it out . Thanks for the insight !

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by lorem, Yesterday, 09:18 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post lorem
        by lorem

Started by Spiderbird, Today, 12:15 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes