Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

delta comulative and vpoc IN STRATEGY BUILDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello culpepper,

Thank you for you reply.

I've added votes for you to SFT-4377 and SFT-340.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Kate View Post
      Hello MarianoVenditti,

Thank you for your post.

The built in Order Flow Cumulative Delta and Order Flow Volume Profile indicators are not accessible from the Strategy Builder; however, the Order Flow Cumulative Delta may be utilized in a manually coded NinjaScript. Order Flow Volume Profile is not accessible from NinjaScript.

Here are links to our NinjaScript documentation for Order Flow Cumulative Delta:

I have added a vote for you to a current feature request to allow the use of Order Flow + items in the Strategy Builder as well as a current feature request to allow programmatic access to the Order Flow Volume Profile indicator. These requests are being tracked under the numbers SFT-4377 and SFT-3402 respectively.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm

Hi Kate,

Thanks for this. I am trying to add cumulative delta to my list of indicators to choose from in strategy builder using manual code. That being said, I am not too sure where to begin based on the link you included. I copy and pasted the code into the ninjascript but it got all types of error messages. Are you able to show an example of the code in ninjascript?

Comment

Hello The Humble Mentor,

Thank you for your note.

It is not possible to add the Order Flow Cumulative Delta to the list of usable indicators in the Strategy Builder. In order to use this in a script, the code must be unlocked and logic necessary to use the Cumulative Delta, as well as any logic referencing it, added to the code in the NinjaScript Editor window.

I've created a very simple strategy using the logic found on this page of our help guide:

You can import the attached indicator and look at it in the NinjaScript Editor after importing to understand where the logic should go. You can apply this to the chart and view the values it prints in a NinjaScript Output window.

Attached Files
        Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post inanazsocial  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        5 responses