Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Reversal Bar Plot Using Multiple Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reversal Bar Plot Using Multiple Charts

If possible, I would like to build a strategy to plot the reversal bar on a chart, but pull data from 4 other charts. I'm using Renko bars of various size and looking to dial in my entry. That said, I would assume this is possible, but do not know where to start. I've been able to build a simple strategy with the strategy builder to plot a marker on a single chart, but nowhere do I see how to grab the data from other charts to start to filter the information down. Eventually, I would like to take this strategy and incorporate the Markers Plus software to do some semiautomation. Any direction would be appreciated.

Hello Lowerlevel1,

In the strategy builder you can add additional data using the "Additional data" tab and then adding a secondary series.

From NinjaScript you won't actually interact with any other charts, if you need data the script can request its own data from other instruments or other time intervals. We have a lot of information about multi series development in the following page: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...lightsub=multi

There are also a couple of strategies included with the platform called SampleMultiTimeFrame and SampleMultiInstrument that show these concepts.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fitspressoburnfat, Today, 04:25 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post fitspressoburnfat  
    Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
    1 response
    0 likes