Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Bools in Optimization Graphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bools in Optimization Graphs

Hi,
    Is there any chance to get access to bools in optimization graph parameter picklist(s)?
    Optimization properly iterates through bools, but they are not included in the optimization graph parameter picklist(s) making further analysis much more cumbersome than needed.
    My question/suggestion is somewhat related to my earlier post on enum values in optimization graphs ...
    Hi, I'm playing around with a strategy using (amongst other things) public enums as entry and exit conditions. The strategy itself works like a charm including optimization. However, when looking at the optimization graph, I don't have access to such enum values as Parameter 1 or 2. Any idea how to overcome this limitation

Would be great to see both items being taken up.
    Too stupid to (have to) use ints instead of enums and bools as workaround to "convince" the optimization graph to expand the picklist as needed.
    ALL optimization parameters should be available in the optimization parameter picklist OOTB, no matter if ints, enums, bools.
    Thx.
    NT-Roland

Hello NT-Roland,

I'm not seeing that bools can be used for the parameters on the optimization graph.

I have submitted a feature request on your behalf for this to the development team for consideration.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello NT-Roland,

This request is being tracked with ID# SFT-4770.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted in the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post arvidvanstaey  
      Started by samish18, 04-17-2024, 08:57 AM
      16 responses