Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

ninja trader strategy builder center of gravity.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninja trader strategy builder center of gravity.

Heelo everyone , I want to implement an automated strategy based on center of gravity indicator. The indicator provides a plot of 7 levels .and i want to add a cross over condition or comparison condition bazed on a one level named sqh2 .If SMA crosses over sqlh2 then sell position. but actually the program does some random trades that i dont comprehand.
    Attached Files

Hi spectacularo,
    The COG indicator repaints all the time. This means that the indicator looks very different at the time of the bar and afterwards. The chart screenshots you provided look at trades in the past. At that time, the indicator already repainted everything. The only way check COG indicator/system is to watch the indicator at the time the bar is formed / trade is entered. The bar you want to check should be the LAST bar on the chart. What you can do is print the value of all COG levels at the time the bar is formed (or manually drop a marker at that level at that time and perhaps an additional horizontal line). Then compare this to what you see for the same bar as time moves one. Eye-opening !!!
    NT-Roland

Comment

Hi spectacularo, thanks for your question.

I do not have a Center Of Gravity indicator, If it is free please link it to me and I can test it out on my PC. Consider Printing your condition variables to see their value during run time. We have a general guide on debugging NinjaScript here:

I look forward to assisting you.
      Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chris,
        Here you go.
        Hey guys this is the Belkhayate COG (Center of Gravity) indicator. Or also known as a polynomial regression channel with 3 std deviations. I transported this code directly from here. If anybody has any useful information regarding the usability of the indicator I’d appreciate the feedback. The fact that it repaints takes a lot away […]

NT-Roland

Comment

Hi Roland , it s very eye opening thank you a lot and I have done a lot of improvement on my code . and i mooved to something else .
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_ChrisL; 05-03-2020, 10:21 AM. Reason: Don't post personal information on the forum, please send a private message to the user to give your email address.

Comment

Does anyone have a timing indicator for Belkhayate's system?
            Or which indicator is being used as a timing tool?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post sarafuenonly123  
            Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post Brevo