Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Linking with ATM strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking with ATM strategy

Hi everyone! I developed a strategy which works on open position, and now I need to somehow link it with ATM strategy. Every time my strategy opens position, ATM strategy creates stop loss and take profit for it.

Please tell me how to do it.

Hello AntonTymoshchuk.

Thanks for your post.

To have a strategy work with an ATM you will need to code your strategy using the special ninjascript ATM methods found here: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...gy_methods.htm

In addition, you can review the example strategy SampleATMstrategy in your NinjaTrader which uses and demonstrates these methods. The code is commented to further assist in understanding its use and is a good place to start.

Please note that this does not work with Strategy Builder created strategies as there is no linkage between the strategy builder and ATM strategies. If you are using the strategy builder you could "unlock" the existing strategy builder strategy to then modify the code by adding in the ATM strategy methods, however once unlocked the strategy could no longer be opened in the strategy builder.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by f.saeidi, Today, 12:14 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post f.saeidi  
    Started by Russ Moreland, Today, 12:54 PM
    1 response
    0 likes