Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Scaling contracts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scaling contracts

Hello, I would like your help to resolve this issue:

I want to build an ATM or Automated Strategy to do the next:

I want click buy market button to open (1) Contract and define an stop of 7.5 points and a target of 23 points. additional to this, I want it to automaticly set buy stop orders to average the entry price up at +12, +14, +16 and +18 points to close it all at +23 points and set an trailing stop to trails it once it triggers at +14 every 2 points, for example: at +14 I want it to trail to +12 and at +16 I want it to trail to +14.

Thank you!

Hello NichoRze,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Ninjatrader forums!

You would not be able to use an ATM to accomplish your goals.

You can create a strategy to accomplish your goals. For a button, you can add a button on the chart that would allow you to enter initially as you wish. Here is a link to an example strategy that adds buttons to the chart: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...bar-buttons-2/ The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please see the help guide here on the Managed approach which will lead you to the information needed for the order types available: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...d_approach.htm

You would need to create the logic to place the orders as well as create your own trailing stop.

If you would like this created for you, we can provide a reference link to 3rd party programmers in the NinjaTrader ecosystem.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
    Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes