Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 deployment on Microsoft azure Virtual Machine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TradingAssassin
    replied
    Hi,

Has anyone migrated their NT8 to Azure who can share the experience?

I'm embarking on this route, and am at the stage of choosing whether to run in a VM or a Container Instance?

Thanks in advance,

****on

Leave a comment:

• atulchoudhary
    replied
    NT8 deployment on Microsoft azure Virtual Machine

OR any other Virtual platform - so that a New PC/Laptop purchase is not needed.
    Any simple (non-geek level ) help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Atul

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherD
    replied
    Hello KacemRhaz,

This is Chris following up on behalf of Jim.

There are a handful of third-party VPS providers that would allow you to run NinjaTrader on a remote server. Here is a link to the NinjaTrader Ecosystem website with search results for third-party VPS providers. You can find more information about these companies by visiting their websites and contacting them directly:The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• KacemRhaz
    replied
    Thanks Jim for your reply! we would have more details about your cloud ecosystem!

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_Jim
    replied
    Hello KacemRhaz,

Thanks for your post.

Many users do consider using a Virtual Private Server to run NinjaTrader on to achieve lower latency and to have a more reliable connection that running NinjaTrader from their home PC. Many users consider this for running automated trading strategies as well.

We have Virtual Private Server services in our EcoSystem, and if those interest anyone in this thread, let us know and we can have a colleague share some more information on finding these services.

As for Microsoft Azure, we will leave the thread open for community feedback to share their experiences.

Some unaffiliated VPS services generate new virtual machines for their users, which can result in a new Machine ID being generated which is used to tie your machine to vendor products with our Vendor Licensing System. You may encounter issues with 3rd party AddOns when using an unaffiliated VPS.

We look forward to assisting.

Leave a comment:

• NT8 deployment on Microsoft azure Virtual Machine

Hello!
    I have an account on Microsoft Azure, So i want to create a virtual machine on it where i can install ninjatrader8. My objective is to have NT8 always running, so i can enable my algoritmic strategy online and turn off my PC while my strategy is buying and selling online!
    Is that possible! have anyone worked on that?

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post chbruno
by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM
6 responses
0 likes
Last Post Delerium