Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

export of strategies which are structured in folders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

export of strategies which are structured in folders

Hello Ninjas,

I structured my strategies using the folder function in the code. I would like to export the strategies now, but unfortunately I cannot find any of the strategies in the folders in the export tool. Is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Hello Lopat,

Thank you for your post.

Do you mean that you created a subfolder in the Strategies folder of the NinjaScript Editor and added your strategies to that subfolder? If so, the name of the folder will not appear in the list of strategies when exporting. Only the name of the strategies will display when exporting a strategy.

Please see the attached image demonstrating this. In the image, we created a subfolder within the Strategies folder titled 'MyStrats'. We added a strategy titled CustomTimer to the subfolder. When exporting the strategy, we select the type 'Strategies' and you are able to see the name of the CustomTimer strategy in the export menu. To export multiple strategies into the same zip file, simply select all the strategies you wish to export followed by selecting Export.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2020-11-09_13-25-26.png
Views:	223
Size:	77.0 KB
ID:	1126843

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Brandon,
      thank you for your post.

I have the problem that i can´t find my folder inside the Editor and so i can´t export the strategy. But i can optimize the strategy with the strategy analyzer.

Comment

Hello Lopat,

Thank you for that information.

I would like to schedule a support call with you. Please write into platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader.com with ATTN: Brandon in the subject field. Also, please include the link to this forum post and the following information below.
        • A phone number where you can be reached
        • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone). Our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday
        • Shortly before our call, please launch our remote support application (TeamViewer). There are 2 ways you can do this:
        I look forward to our support call.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by LawrenHom, Today, 10:45 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post LawrenHom  
        Started by love2code2trade, Yesterday, 01:45 PM
        4 responses