Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Helo, Need German Futures Trader For Talking About A Nice Trading Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helo, Need German Futures Trader For Talking About A Nice Trading Strategy

helo, my name is Peter, and i come from Germany i have Test Years Lot of Ninjatrader Software Strategys, i need to know, exist too Germans Future Trader, they trade it and have experience minimum of 1 year ?

i need talk about the Strategie what i have in mind to become feedback of this strategie, ninjatrader is great and have lot of strategys please kontakt me via
    mail [email protected] if you are a german and have experience of this nice ninjatrder software ;D thats would be great to text with you.

best regards
    Peter. D from Germany

Welcome to the forums Peter!

We do have an EcoSystem of educators and NinjaScript Consultants. Are you looing for trading education or NinjaScript Consulting services to write a strategy for you?

If you are looking to write the strategy yourself, our Scripting Support team would be happy to answer any strategy development related questions. We do not have a full German technical support team at this time, but we could communicate using a translator like DeepL. Fee free to ask any technical strategy related questions here.

DeepL (Publicly available translator) - https://www.deepl.com/translator

If you instead looing for services to have a strategy written for you, or to discuss trading techniques, this may be better suited for Consultants/Educators in our Ecosystem. If that is the case, please let me know and I can have an EcoSystem representative share more information.

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks thats is really helpfully thats would be the next step to programing strategies, ;D but first thats would be great talk with a trader they come from germany and have experience of trading
      to talking little bit about this idea ;D and than the step would be great have a way to programing it Jim ;D have a nice day see you bitte melden per mail danke

Comment

Hello PeterDietrichsen,

Thank you for your post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by mjairg, 07-20-2023, 11:57 PM
        3 responses
        1 like
        Last Post PaulMohn  
        Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes