Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Issue with Strategy Position and Account Position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issue with Strategy Position and Account Position

Hello! Have problems with particulary filling orders and synchronization of my strategy. My algo regularly going to synchronization "false" in case of orders where entry\exit is connected with process of particulary filled.
    Providing to you example of such problem with exit from position. If You see algo don`t see last order which finishing the order to status Filled, and continue to think that it have position in 250 lots, in the same time exit from position was succesfull and positions page in nt8 is clear too.

In this example that was:
    1. Entry Filled 1000 Lot via one trade
    2. Exit Filled with 750 and 250 Lots by parts
    3. Account Position closed, but Strategy thinks that there are 250 lots are still in Position.

How to fix it?
    Attached Files

Hello YevhenShynkarenko,

What logic was used to place the entry and exists? If you are using the managed approach you would need to use Two entries, one for 750 and one for 250 if you wanted to scale out in two exists. https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...a_position.htm

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
      Hello YevhenShynkarenko,

What logic was used to place the entry and exists? If you are using the managed approach you would need to use Two entries, one for 750 and one for 250 if you wanted to scale out in two exists. https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...a_position.htm

I used ONE order (Buy stop market) for entry, and the same on exit - one exit order (Sell stop market). But because there were not enough voulume on Bid - it closed position by two prices. I dont want any scales! This is a big problem and it always comes!

I repeat - ONE order on Entry, and ONE order on Exit position.

How to fix this problem?

Comment

Hello YevhenShynkarenko,

Thank you for the reply.

Can you tell me what broker is being used for the connection you are using? Upon further review it appears you are using binance which is not a supported account connection.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

What is the difference of broker i`m using? The problem is inside the terminal which uncorrectly readingprocess of particulary filling orders.

If the where problem with binance, ofcourse I would talking with them, but the problem is inside of terminal.I tried Sim101 account and there were not such problem. When trading on real account - it comes.

Comment

Hello YevhenShynkarenko,

Please see our post in your other thread here - https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...31#post1129631

We will not be able to assist with issues that are specific to Binance. If you see differences in behavior between using a Sim account and submitting orders to Binance, please consult Binance.
            JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
            0 responses
            1 view
            0 likes
            Last Post usazencort  
            Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
            5 responses