Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Daily Profit & Stop Loss Limit -- Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daily Profit & Stop Loss Limit -- Help

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a NT8 Add on, Strategy, or anything that can limit daily profit and/or stop loss for my strategies. It would also have to reset for the following day automatically after a limit was reached.

I know this can be coded into an existing strategy, but I'm looking for more of a universal option that I can use with multiple strategies.

I've tried using the Strategy Builder to accomplish this.. but no luck. I'm trying to avoid hiring someone to add this feature every time I make a new strategy.

Has anyone seen something like this before? Any pre-built options out there? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hello Tartagliagroup,

Unfortunately there is no setting in NinjaTrader to configure a daily limit for profit/loss. I'm not aware of an add-on that allows this.

I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created add-ons from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators).
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Tartagliagroup,
      Check out this thread, discussing StrategyBuilder and StrategyBuilder only.

NT-Roland

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Radano, 06-10-2021, 01:40 AM
      19 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Radano
      by Radano

Started by KenneGaray, Today, 03:48 AM
      0 responses