Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Incomplete Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incomplete Strategy

Hi Ninja Trader community,

I'm trying to reverse engineer a strategy which I found incomplete. Could someone take a look at it and tell me if its only missing its properties or likely a few more steps. Also will appreciate if someone can point out if some functions or coding has been done wrong.

Thank you
    Attached Files

Hello Titli,

While the NinjaTrader staff is not able to debug a script on your behalf, this thread will remain open for any community members that would like to do this as a convenience for you.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our NinjaTrader Ecosystem team follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request or provide one on one educational services.

We are happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code this yourself.

Is there any specific behavior or error you experiencing you would like assistance with?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for replying and keeping this thread open. Yeah I would love if you could get the NinjaTrader Ecosystem team to follow up with me.

Comment

Hello Titli,
        Thank you for your post.

This is Thomas from the NinjaTrader Ecosystem responding on behalf of my colleague Chelsea.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education
        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third party services for NinjaTrader all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns or if I can provide any further assistance by responding to this thread at your convenience.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Thomas

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888