Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Donchian Channel + EMA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donchian Channel + EMA

Hello I would like to create a strategy using Dowchian Channel and EMA.... Basically I want to have a buy signal when the price is above 200 ema + cross above the upper downchian channel and a rearm when it cross back the mean of the channel and the opposite for a sell signal.... Want to be able to set the max number of position and also use the ATM for the TP and SL Click image for larger version

Name:	DC+ema.png
Views:	531
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	1135458

Hello Francoisp5,

Thank you for the post.

What part of this did you need help with? I can try to link resources related to those topics if you can provide more detail on what you need here.

The items you described are generally possible aside from using the ATM for the targets. If you plan to use ATM from code at all you cannot use NinjaScript strategy based orders, you would need to only use ATM's for the entry + targets.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Have a good day Francoisp5! You got an interesting idea, and I was looking for exactly the same donchian channel app to improve my swing trading strategy. The Donchian channel strategy is pretty simple if you understand the main indicators and how it actually works. I am using the tips and advice from Tim Thomas. This service really explained to me how the donchian channel indicator actually works. If you are interested in improving your strategy, PM me I will send you the link. Have a good one, guys!
      Last edited by ElosMight; 10-26-2021, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by hazylizard, Today, 08:38 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post hazylizard  
      Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post geddyisodin