Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Need help --- ATM Strategy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help --- ATM Strategy

Hi there,

I have developed bot which works for 98%. I have only 1 issue when I one of pending orders is executed I want other market positons closed and pending orders deleted.
    my code is big and I don't want to take too much you time and thats why I am asking you to make very simple example ATM strategy which will work like this:
    open 1 market position for example buy and place 2 pending positions for example buystop and sellstop. and when one of those pending order will be executed then close previous buy position and delete remaining stop order. Just this please and I will then read your code understand it and fix my bug.

Hope someone can help me and give me simple code example of what I have asked above.

Thank you in advanced and waiting for your reply.

Hello Revazi123,

Thanks for your post.

We are noticing several posts and topics created asking the same related questions. We ask that all questions that are relevant to one topic be made in one thread. this helps to organize the forum, and also ensures that we do not have multiple technicians working the same thread, which affects our ability to assist others in a timely manner.

I have replied to your other thread below, and I have also included detail that would be relevant to your question. The requested example is something specific that we have not created, but we can advise on what moving parts would be necessary to move you forward and answer any other questions you may have.

You essentially will want to track account level OrderUpdate, ExecutionUpdate and PositionUpdates to observe what is happening with the ATM strategies since they are external to the NinjaScript strategy.

Additional detail can be found in the thread below.

Hi there, I am placing pending orders using ATM strategy and I am trying to print order execution time when order get executed. I am using simple code: #region Using declarations using System; using System.Collections.Generic; using System.ComponentModel; using System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations; using System.Linq; using

We look forward to assisting.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you Jim. you really helped.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post algospoke